We’ve been inspiring confidence in clients for well over a decade now. We’re a national ad agency. But we’re still nimble enough to focus on each one of our clients in a local way. And it all starts with our great employees, who happen to be experts at generating big ideas.
The Account Manager’s role is to serve as the liaison between the agency and the client. They represent the agency’s point of view in making recommendations to the client and represent the client’s point of view within the agency in order to facilitate the creation of effective work. The Account Manager must become familiar with the client’s products, culture, markets and brand. The Account Manager is responsible for the day-to-day execution of their clients' campaigns. They liaise between the client and a range of agency staff in order to coordinate the details of advertising campaigns.
Essential Job Functions
- Prior experience working in account management.
- Develop campaign or media briefs to direct the internal teams’ work for the client.
- Work closely with clients to obtain the necessary information, budget approvals or data to provide to the agency service teams to produce the work.
- Develop or assist in the development of marketing plans or communication plans or budgets.
- Work well with others and is a team player; willing to be proactive and assist other team members as needed.
- Take accountability/ownership of projects/tasks and sees work through end to end.
- Arrange client meetings and other agency staff, determining the specifications for campaigns and oversight of the project plans.
- Assist with the formulation of strategies to grow the client business or for communication plan development.
- Execute tasks as assigned to monitor the profitability of accounts, analyze and report on results, track estimates and prepare billing.
- Must be willing and able to develop proficiency in understanding clients’ style guides, industries, target populations, product information, and other details.
- This position may present creative work to clients for approval or modification to meet deadlines and prioritizing tasks.
- Other duties as assigned
Basic Skills Required
- Solid understanding of marketing, advertising, business and communications
- Must have a solid understanding of, and proficiency in, marketing and advertising across both online (digital, social, email, etc.) and offline tactics
- Proven leadership experience and abilities
- Must be a very fast-learner and pro-active in learning TA processes and developing new skills
- Must be extremely organized, detail-oriented and administratively excellent in handling projects and communication
- Project management skills
- Computer proficiency in Word, Excel and Power Point as a minimum
- Must be a strong writer with excellent grammar and spelling skills
- Strong ability to organize, follow through and handle diverse, multiple projects at one time
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated professionalism
Here at TA we welcome and embrace diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, and on the basis of disability.