We’ve been inspiring confidence in clients for well over a decade now. We’re a national ad agency. But we’re still nimble enough to focus on each one of our clients in a local way. And it all starts with our great employees, who happen to be experts at generating big ideas.
We are looking for an account director who is adept at building strong clients relationships, providing strategic leadership and overseeing the planning and execution of all digital engagements for one or more clients in the Northeast.
You must have the ability to lead complex, multi-dimensional client engagements that combine strategy, media, technology and creative services. You’ll also be responsible for coordinating with internal teams, monitoring and reporting project profitability, and providing forward-thinking business solutions that drive results and growth. High standards for accuracy and professionalism are expected
This role will work closely with our strategy and creative teams, as well as be supported by our digital strategy, media, data, analytics, and marketing automation teams.
Essential Job Functions
- Deliver flawless client service by maintaining strong relationships with key decisions makers and ensuring client(s) marketing objectives and service needs are being met
- Manage a team responsible for the delivery of a variety of digital projects (e.g., display banners and landing pages, social media, online content strategy, lifecycle marketing/CRM, microsites, etc.)
- Ensures that projects are delivered to clients on time and on budget and meet a high standard of excellence
- Take ownership of the financials for clients for all digital work including profitability, forecasts, budgets and scoping
- Direct team in planning work, communicating changes and fostering collaboration among agency disciplines
- Proactively seek new business opportunities within assigned accounts, and develop strategies to cultivate growth for marketing technology or digital projects
- Engage with Team Leads and Board to discuss client updates and business opportunities
- Support business development directors in generating new account growth and providing strategic thinking for proposals and RFP responses
- Stay current with digital trends and best practices, and proactively bring articles, news, etc. to key clients on a regular basis
- Supervises Account Service team members, providing ongoing direction to ensure that all jobs are managed effectively and efficiently
- Participate in client presentations as assigned
- Adherence to TA’s information security standards, as outlined in company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years experience presenting to and working with senior level client contacts, with at least 3 years’ experience growing and managing client relationships that include both offline and online media and channel engagement
- Solid management and team leadership skills, with at least 2 years’ experience managing and mentor junior team members
- Solid track record of leading projects from initiation to completion, error-free, on-time and on-budget
- Work well with others and is a team player; willing to be proactive and assist all other team members as needed.
- Must be comfortable analyzing campaign performance reports in collaboration with data analysts to compile actionable insights and translate to ‘go-forward recommendations’ for campaign optimization to client.
- Experience in presenting complex ideas in a succinct manner to facilitate collaboration and gain project approvals
- Health Insurance experience strongly preferred, but customer acquisition and retention experience in related industry will be considered
- Forward-thinking mindset and keen understanding of today’s MarTech landscape to move clients’ business forward digitally
- Expertise in current trends and developments in digital advertising and targeted marketing
- Self-motivated, confident, and independent thinker
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving acumen
- Relevant undergraduate degree required
Here at TA we welcome and embrace diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, and on the basis of disability.