Systems Engineer, IT
We are seeking an enthusiastic and technical individual to join our IT Team based in Farmington, UT. This position is ideal for anyone who is passionate about technology and works well in a team environment as well as being able to work well alone. The ideal candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced fun working environment that is also challenging and rewarding. If you are dependable, people and achievement oriented and love working with others, then this could be the place for you.
We use a wide array of platforms and tools and there is never a dull day. You will be part of a talented IT team that demonstrates superb technical competency, delivering mission critical infrastructure, and ensuring the highest levels of availability to our fellow teams and client with a strong focus on performance, simplicity with an emphasis on security best practices.
● 3+ years of experience in Unix / Linux system administration or operations.
● Experience in deploying and maintaining AWS cloud services (IAM, ECS, S3, VPC, RDS, ECS,
● CloudFront Route 53, ALB etc.)
● 3+ years of experience in a working environment in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Windows (Server 2012 – 2016, Windows 10) based environments.
● Experience in supporting MySQL, SQL environments.
● Experience with Veeam or similar backup software
● Experience with VMware
● Understanding of LAN, WAN, WIFI, VLAN configurations.
● Must possess strong communication and collaboration skills and organizational skills
● Must be able to prioritize multiple activities and objectives to thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
● Must be able work well in a team environment and also be able to work silo as needed.
● Friendly, patient demeanor with a strong ability to provide clear communication.
● Willingness to travel as needed.
● Experience with administering O365, Dropbox, GSuite, OKTA
● Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
● Experience with developing, managing JIRA and Confluence
● Experience with IT Security Audits
● Experience with managing Kace/JAMF deployment systems
● Experience with Wireshark
● Experience in SharePoint development
● Helpdesk support background
Essential Functions Include
● Be able to multitask to work in a wide variety of systems and infrastructure, both cloud and on premise.
● Follow best practices in all areas related to IT.
● Create and maintain system configuration documentation.
● Work with end users, client teams and clients. Both remote and in person.
● Provide after-hours support for urgent and/or scheduled events.
● Assist in client and vendor audits.
● Assist the IT Helpdesk team with escalated issues and/or provide coverage as needed.
● Be able to perform training to members of staff (one on one, small groups, large groups)
● Be a reliable, responsive and trustworthy team member
● While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for long periods of time, talk and hear. The employee is required to use tools on occasion. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. Must be able to lift 50lb.
Here at TA we welcome and embrace diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, and on the basis of disability.
Your application was submitted successfully.