At TA, we’ve been inspiring confidence in clients for well over a decade now. We’re a national ad agency who specializes in creating likable, on-brand experiences for our clients that drive conversion and results. We’ve got big agency talent and resources, but are still nimble enough to focus on each one of our clients in a local, personalized way. And it all starts with our great employees, who happen to be experts at generating big ideas.
We are looking for an account supervisor with experience in the healthcare insurance industry who is adept at building client relationships; fostering internal relationships; overseeing and directly managing multiple streams of work in a high-pace environment; providing strategic leadership and overseeing planning; and leading execution efforts for multiple clients simultaneously.
You must have the ability to lead complex, multi-dimensional client engagements that combine strategy, media, technology and creative services. You’ll also be responsible for coordinating with internal teams, monitoring and reporting project profitability, and providing forward-thinking business solutions that drive results and growth. High standards for accuracy and professionalism are expected.
This role will work closely with our marketing strategy and creative teams, as well as be supported by our media, data, analytics, digital strategy, and marketing automation teams.
Essential Job Functions
- Deliver flawless client service by maintaining strong relationships with key decisions makers and ensuring client(s) marketing objectives and service needs are being met
- Manage multiple streams of high pact work simultaneously and across multiple accounts while supporting team leadership as needed
- Manage a team responsible for the delivery of a variety of traditional and digital projects (e.g., direct mail, newspaper, display banners, landing pages, social media, online content strategy, lifecycle marketing/CRM, microsites, etc.)
- Ensures that projects are delivered to clients on time and on budget and meet a high standard of excellence
- Take ownership of the financials for clients for all digital work including profitability, forecasts, budgets and scoping
- Direct team in planning work, communicating changes and fostering collaboration among agency disciplines
- Proactively seek new business opportunities within assigned accounts, and develop strategies to cultivate growth for marketing technology or digital projects
- Stay current with digital trends and best practices, and proactively bring articles, news, etc. to key clients on a regular basis
- Supervises Account Service team members, providing ongoing direction to ensure that all jobs are managed effectively and efficiently
- Participate in client presentations as assigned
- Adherence to TA’s information security standards, as outlined in company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of experience working with senior level client contacts, growing and managing client relationships, and executing advertising campaigns
- Experience overseeing and executing ad campaigns in the healthcare insurance industry
- Solid management and team leadership skills, with 2+ years of experience managing and mentoring junior team members
- Strong project management skills and a desire and ability to be in the weeds on in all aspects of campaign execution
- Ability to prioritize work for multiple clients and multiple streams of business
- Solid track record of leading projects from initiation to completion, error-free, on-time and on-budget
- Must be a team player who is willing to be proactive and assist all other team members
- Forward-thinking mindset and keen understanding of today’s MarTech landscape to move clients’ business forward digitally
- Self-motivated, confident and independent thinker
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving acumen
- Relevant undergraduate degree required
Here at TA we welcome and embrace diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, and on the basis of disability.