Digital Project Manager
We’ve been inspiring confidence in clients for well over a decade now. We’re a national ad agency. But we’re still nimble enough to focus on each one of our clients in a local way. And it all starts with our great employees, who happen to be experts at generating big ideas.
We are looking for a Digital Project Manager to manage a portfolio of digital projects, including: Marketing Automation Campaigns, Media campaigns, email Campaigns,
Marketing Analytics Dashboards, and other digital development projects and campaigns.
Essential Job Functions
• Build and manage schedules, estimates, budgets, and overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverables are clearly communicated, understood and executed upon.
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving relevant stakeholders to ensure technical feasibility and usability.
• Effectively and efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources working across projects based on scope of work and project goals.
• Actively monitor project risks and scope to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions; identify refinement opportunities and deliver improvements
• Consistently manage expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and solicit and act on feedback
• Manage testing with the product team(s) during the QA phase of the projects.
• Manage project burn rates, specifically the project allocated hours and budget
• Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Document and communicate project status and strategic recommendations on a regular basis; escalate issues accordingly via the appropriate channels
• Adherence to TA’s information security standards, as outlined in company policies and procedures.
• Other duties as assigned
• 5 years of project management with demonstrated experience with media campaigns, email campaigns, marketing automation campaigns, and automated marketing reports. Agency experience is preferred.
• Strong understanding of project management methodologies such as Agile or other project management practices used in iterative development environments
• Effective time management skills, including the ability to balance multiple simultaneous project streams with independent, and sometimes competing, timelines
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships across multiple teams and at varying levels throughout the organization
• Proven experience to manage multiple digital projects at a time
• Experience with issue tracking and resolution software
• Ability to motivate, support and understand different project teams
• Strong verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and focus on task completion
Here at TA we welcome and embrace diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, and on the basis of disability.
Utah • New York • Washington DC • California
Your application was submitted successfully.